- 2007: Law Degree cum laude, Univerity degli Studi of Milan;
- 2007: Selected and recognised as one of the best graduates by Alguismi (Law Graduates Association of the University degli Studio of Milan);
- 2010: Admitted to the Italian Bar.
- Employment law;
- Industrial relations;
- Commercial agency agreements;
- Collective dismissals;
- Non-compete agreements;
- Structuring and implementing pay schemes for top managers;
- Remuneration policies in regulated industries;
With extensive and profound knowledge of the banking, financial and insurance sectors, Lorenzo has also gained particular expertise with regard to the management of the recruitment and organisation of the work performed by various types of professionals engaged in the promotion of financial and insurance products.
Publications and Lecturing
Lorenzo has spoken at many national and international conferences on the topic of remuneration policies. From 2012 to 2015 he was also a visiting professor at the University degli Studi of Insubria (Como and Varese), where he taught employment law classes.
- Member of the Italian Employment Lawyers Association (AGI, Avvocati Giuslavoristi Italiani - www.giuslavoristi.it).