- 1996: Law Degree, University of Genoa;
- 2000: Admitted to the Italian Bar in Genoa;
- 2018: Rights of aduience in the Italian Supreme Court.
- Employment law;
- Labour law;
- Commercial agency agreements;
- Individual employment contracts, including for executives;
- Employed and self-employed work relationships;
- Individual dismissals;
- Collective dismissals;
- Transfers of undertakings;
- Italian work abroad;
- Occupational health and safety.
Publications and Lecturing
Author of several articles on employment law topics, as well as a regular speaker at numerous conferences.
- Member of the Italian Employment Lawyers Association (AGI, Avvocati Giuslavoristi Italiani - www.giuslavoristi.it);
- Member of the "Domenico Napoletanto" National Centre for Employment Law and a member of the Executive Council for the Ligurian chapter of the organisation;
- Arbitrator at the Arbitration Chamber for the Conf. Cooperative.