- 1999: Law degree, University of Catania;
- 2000: Master in European and International law, University of Trento;
- 2003: Admitted to the Italian Bar;
- 2016: Rights of audience in the Italian Supreme Court.
- Employment law;
- Industrial relations;
- Commercial agency agreements;
- Long-distance employee monitoring;
- Employment contracts with high-level executives;
- Automated contract creation platform.
Publications and lecturing
Ornella has spoken at several seminars for clients; she writes for various publications on issues relating to employment law and commercial agency agreements, by way of example: "PLC - Practical Law Employment and Employee Benefits in Italy".
- Member of the Italian Employment Lawyers Association (AGI, Avvocati Giuslavoristi Italiani - www.giuslavoristi.it);
- Member of the EELA (European Employment Lawyers Association - www.eela.org);
- Member of the IBA (International Bar Association - www.ibanet.org ).