- 1990: Law Degree, University of Milan
- 1994: Admitted to the Italian Bar;
- 2008: Rights of audience in the Italian Supreme Court.
- 2017: Became a certified Data Protection Officer (DPO)
- Employment law and industrial relations;
- Data Privacy;
- Contracts with commercial agents;
Publications and Lecturing
- Author of several articles and publications on employment law topics;
- Lecturer at the School for Specialists in Employment Law run by the Italian Employment Lawyers Association (AGI) in association with the Law Society of Milan and with the patronage of the Italian Bar;
- Speaker at internal and external client seminars.
- Member of the Italian Employment Lawyers Association (AGI, Avvocati Giuslavoristi Italiani - www.giuslavoristi.it);
- Member of the EELA (European Employment Lawyers Association - www.eela.org);
- Member of the IBA (International Bar Association - www.ibanet.org).