- 1985: Law Degree, University of Genoa;
- 1989: Admitted to the Italian Bar in Genoa;
- 2000: Rights of audience in the Italian Supreme Court.
- Employment and Labour law;
- Commercial agency agreements;
- Civil law;
- Contract law;
- Commercial law;
- Bankruptcy law;
- Administrative law.
Publications and Lecturing
Author of numerous articles and publications in civil and commercial law, including: L’azienda e i segni distintivi dell’impresa (Key Editore, 2019); L’impresa sociale (Key Editore, 2018); “Aspetti processuali” and “Edilizia, urbanistica, espropri”, in civil responsability, by Prof. Paolo Cendon (UTET, 2017). He has held lectures at the Specialisation School for legal professionals at the Università degli Studi of Genoa.
- Member of the International Rotary, President 2020/2021 of the Rotary Club West Genoa;
- Member of the “Carlo Raggi” Association of Administrative Lawyers - Liguria.