- 1996: Law Degree cum laude, University of Milan;
- 1999: DEA en Droit Social et Syndical;
- 2000: Admitted to the Italian Bar.
- Employment law and industrial relations;
- Cross-border matters;
- International assignments;
- Contracts with commercial agents.
Publications and Lecturing
- Author of several articles and publications on employment law topics;
- Regularly drafts and edits firm publications;
- Lecturer at University of Milan and at the University of Paris 2- Panthéon-Assas;
- Speaker at internal and external client seminars;
- Officer and Newsletter Editor of the International Bar Association’s (IBA) Discrimination and Equality Law Committee.
- Member of the Italian Employment Lawyers Association (AGI, Avvocati Giuslavoristi Italiani - www.giuslavoristi.it);
- Member of the EELA (European Employment Lawyers Association - www.eela.org);
- Member of the IBA (International Bar Association - www.ibanet.org).