- 1979: Law Degree, University of Milan;
- 1981: Admitted to the Italian Bar;
- 1988: Rights of audience in the Italian Supreme Court
- Employment law and industrial relations;
- Individual employment contracts;
- Management of executive relationships;
- Contracts with commercial agents;
Publications and Lecturing
- Author of several articles and publications on Employment Law topics;
- Regular contributor to the Law & Tax columns of the Italian financial newspaper Il Sole 24 Ore;
- Lecturer at Bocconi University in Milan and at the University of Pavia;
- Lecturer at the School for Specialists in Employment Law run by the Italian Employment Lawyers Association (AGI) in association with the Law Society of Milan and with the patronage of the Italian Bar;
- Speaker at internal and external client seminars.
- Chairman and founding member of the Italian Employment Lawyers Association (AGI, Avvocati Giuslavoristi Italiani - www.giuslavoristi.it);
- Member of the EELA (European Employment Lawyers Association - www.eela.org);
- Member of the IBA (International Bar Association - www.ibanet.org).