- 1991: Law Degree, University of Milan;
- 1999: Admitted to the Italian Bar.
- Employment law; litigation;
- Collective redundancies;
- Transfers of undertaking;
- Outsourcing processes;
- Industrial relations;
- Top management issues;
- Implementation of incentive plans.
Publications and Lecturing
- Author of several articles and publications on employment law topics;
- Speaker at internal and external client seminars.
- Member of the Italian Employment Lawyers Association (AGI, Avvocati Giuslavoristi Italiani - www.giuslavoristi.it);
- Member of the EELA (European Employment Lawyers Association - www.eela.org);
- Member of the IBA (International Bar Association - www.ibanet.org).