- 1993: Law Degree, University of Parma
- 1996 Admitted to the Italian Bar
- 2013: Rights of audience in the Italian Supreme Courts
- Employment law
- Industrial relations
- Management of employment relationships with executives (hiring and termination)
- Member of the Italian Employment Lawyers Association (AGI, Avvocati Giuslavoristi Italiani - www.giuslavoristi.it);
- Member of the EELA (European Employment Lawyers Association - www.eela.org)
She has more than two decades of experience in all areas of employment law, advising Italian and multinational companies on a daily basis on issues relating to human resources, contracts, restructuring and reorganisation procedures, collective dismissals, outsourcing and trade union relations. She regularly assists top management in negotiating contracts and severance.
She customarily represents her clients before all instances of the employment courts, the Ministry of Labour and other competent authorities.
She has been a member of the Employment Law and Litigation Department, as senior associate, at Studio Legale Ughi e Nunziante (Milan), head of legal affairs for a well-known firm belonging to an Anglo-American group that develops and manages luxury outlets in Europe, America and Asia, and partner and head of the Labour Law Department at Delfino e Associati, Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP.
In 2015, Annarita Ammirati and Massimo Dramis, founded Dramis Ammirati e Associati, an independent law firm dedicated to labour law, trade union law and industrial relations. The firm merged with Toffoletto De Luca Tamajo in 2020.