- 1992: Law Degree, University of Naples;
- 1998: PhD in Law of Economics and Employment Relations, Federico II University of Naples;
- 2010: Rights of audience in the Italian Supreme Court.
- Employment Law and industrial relations;
- Civil law;
Publications and Lecturing
- Collaborator with the Suor Orsola Benincasa University of Naples;
- Lecturer at Formez PA, Centre of Services, Assistance, Research and Education for the Modernisation of Public Administration;
- Collaborator with the Course Leader (Prof. Raffaele De Luca Tamajo) of Employment Law, Faculty of Law, Federico II University of Naples.
- Member of the Italian Employment Lawyers Association (AGI, Avvocati Giuslavoristi Italiani - www.giuslavoristi.it);
- Member of the EELA (European Employment Lawyers Association - www.eela.org);
- Member of the IBA (International Bar Association - www.ibanet.org).