- 1985: Law Degree cum laude, University of Milan
- 1989: Admitted to the Italian Bar;
- 2007: Rights of audience in the Italian Supreme Court.
- Employment law and industrial relations;
Publications and Lecturing
- Author of several articles and publications on employment law topics;
- Regular contributor to a periodical on legislation and labour policies;
- Speaker at internal and external client seminars;
- Former visiting lawyer at Dorsey & Whitney;
- Former visiting professor at Creighton University in the United States as a lecturer on Comparative Civil Law.
- Councillor of the The British Chamber of Commerce for Italy;
- Member of the BoD of the Turnaround Management Association Italy;
- Member of the Italian Employment Lawyers Association (AGI, Avvocati Giuslavoristi Italiani - www.giuslavoristi.it);
- Member of the EELA (European Employment Lawyers Association - www.eela.org);
- Member of the IBA (International Bar Association - www.ibanet.org).