- 1993: Law Degree magna cum laude, University of Milan;
- 1996: Admitted to the Italian Bar;
- 2010: Rights of audience in the Italian Supreme Court.
- Employment and industrial relations;
- Contracts with commercial agents;
Publications and Lecturing
- Author of several articles and publications on employment law topics;
- Co-author of “Individual Dismissals Across Europe” (2008);
- Regular contributor to the Law & Tax columns of the Italian financial newspaper Il Sole 24 Ore;
- Chair of the Ius Laboris Compensation & Benefits Exoert Group;
- Member of the Executive Board for the Lombardy Regional Chapter of the Italian Employment Lawyers Association (AGI).
- Member of the Italian Employment Lawyers Association (AGI, Avvocati Giuslavoristi Italiani - www.giuslavoristi.it) and Vice President of the Lombardy Chapter of the Association;
- Member of the EELA (European Employment Lawyers Association - www.eela.org);
- Member of the IBA (International Bar Association - www.ibanet.org).