- 1986: Law Degree, University of Naples;
- 1991: Masters in Employment and Labour Law and Industrial Relations, University of Naples;
- 1995: PhD in Law of Economic and Employment Relations, University of Naples
- 1991: Admitted to the Italian Bar;
- 2009: Rights of audience in the Italian Supreme Court.
- Employment law and industrial relations;
Publications and Lecturing
- Collaborator with the Professors of Employment and Labour Law, University of Naples (1986 to 1996);
- Author of several articles and publications on Employment Law, with regard to company canteens, collective redundancies, contract work and executive dismissal;
- Lecturer in Supply Contract training courses;
- Member of the editorial board of the Journal “Italian Employment Law” under the direction of Prof. Raffaele De Luca Tamajo.
- Member of the Italian Employment Lawyers Association (AGI, Avvocati Giuslavoristi Italiani - www.giuslavoristi.it);
- Contributor to the Journal “Italian Employment Law” under the direction of Prof. Raffaele De Luca Tamajo.