- 2000: Law Degree in employment law, University of Milan;
- 2001: Masters (MA) in Advanced International Legal Studies, University of Milan - Verona;
- 2004: Admitted to the Italian Bar;
- 2018: Admitted to practise law in France.
- Employment law;
- Industrial relations and Collective Bargaining Agreements;
- Company restructuring and extraordinary operations;
- Employment contracts;
- Employment and dismissal of executives Assunzioni e licenziamenti di dirigenti;
- Discrimination in the workplace;
- Expatriates, international secondments and immigration;
- Employee welfare benefits;
- Incentive plans.
Publications and Lecturing
Lea is the author of several articles and pubblications on a variety of employment law topics, as well as lecturer and speaker at various seminars in both Italy and abroad on topics such as: Italian employment law, discrimination, labour law, international secondments of expatriates and immigration.
- Member of the Italian Employment Lawyers Association (AGI, Avvocati Giuslavoristi Italiani - www.giuslavoristi.it);
- Member of the EELA (European Employment Lawyers Association - www.eela.org).