- 1985: Law Degree, Federico II University of Naples;
- 1992: PhD in Employment and Labour Law, University of Bari;
- 1997-2000: Researcher in Employment and Labour Law, Faculty of Economics, University of Salerno;
- 1994: Admitted to the Italian Bar;
- 2010: Rights of audience in the Italian Supreme Court.
- Employment law and industrial relations;
- European law;
Publications and Lecturing
- Associate Professor of Employment Law, Faculty of Law, Suor Orsola Benincasa University of Naples;
- Lecturer at the Institute of Legal Professions, Suor Orsola Benincasa University of Naples and the Second University of Naples;
- Author of several articles and publications on Employment Law, she has recently published: “Employee Rights Between Law and Contract” (2000); and various articles on Wage Guarantee Funds (2000, 2007), Collective Redundancies (2007, 2008); The Transfer of Undertakings (2006, 2009, 2014); Monitoring of Employee Activities (2010); Ideologically Orientated Organisations of European and International Origin (2011).
- Member of the Italian Employment Lawyers Association (AGI, Avvocati Giuslavoristi Italiani - www.giuslavoristi.it);
- Member of the EELA (European Employment Lawyers Association - www.eela.org);
- Member of the IBA (International Bar Association - www.ibanet.org).