- 1990: Law Degree, University of Bologna
- 1994: Admitted to the Italian Bar
- 2017: Rights of audience in the Italian Supreme Courts
- Employment law
- Industrial relations
- Union relations
- Management of employments relationship with executives (hiring and termination)
Publications and lecturing
- He gives lectures on human resources and industrial relations topics as part of training courses run by Cegos S.p.A.
Member of the Italian Employment Lawyers Association (AGI, Avvocati Giuslavoristi Italiani - www.giuslavoristi.it).
He has significant experience in employment law matters, including collective dismissals, reorganisation and restructuring processes, union negotiations, offshoring processes, company transfers and compliance issues.
He has been Union Relations Officer for the Business Association of Monza and Brianza, head of Industrial Relations and Labour Law at the Rinascente Group, and senior partner and head of the Labour Law Department at the firms Rinaldi & Associati and Delfino e Associati, Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP.
He also assists Italian and international clients with the preparation and application of company policies and in workplace safety matters. He represents his clients before empoyment courts throughout Italy, as well as before the Ministry of Labour and the competent authorities.
In 2015, Massimo Dramis and Annarita Ammirati, founded Dramis Ammirati e Associati, an independent law firm dedicated to labour law, trade union law and industrial relations. The firm merged with Toffoletto De Luca Tamajo in 2020.