- 2005: Law Degree, University of Naples; Awarded the “Toga D’Onore” prize for highest bar exam grades;
- 2008: Admitted to the Italian Bar;
- 2012: Partner at the Firm.
- Employment law and industrial relations;
- Restructuring and transfer of undertakings;
Publications and Lecturing
- Collaborator with the Professors of Employment and Labour Law at the University of Salerno where he lectures in “Legal Relations between European and Constitutional Principles and Internationalisation”;
- Author of several articles and publications on the aspects of employment law in relation to the transfer of undertakings.
- Member of the EELA (European Employment Lawyers Association - www.eela.org);
- Member of the IBA (International Bar Association - www.ibanet.org).